- Type following command to create a new project:
# ng new <PROJECT-NAME>
It will ask “Would you like to add Angular routing? (y/N)” – Type y and hit Enter
On the next step, it will ask “Which stylesheet format would you like to use?” – Select the relevant one, I suggest using CSS.
- To build your app and serve it locally, go to the newly created project folder and use the following command:
# ng serve
- To build and open the project directly in the browser, use the following command:
# ng serve -o
You will see the message “Compiled successfully”
You can see default port no:4200
- You will be able to access the new angular project locally using the URL: http://localhost:4200/.
- Once you open this URL, you will see the default homepage.