- Responsible for achieving the maximum business value for the project.
- Articulates Customer requirements.
- Maintains Business justification for a project.
- Represents customer’s voice.
- Delivers business value to customers through Incremental product releases.
- Maintains the prioritized product backlog by representing the interests of the stakeholders, ensuring the value of the work the development team does.
- Defines Acceptance Criteria.
- Communicates the prioritized business requirements to Scrum Team.
- Ensures the Scrum Team has an appropriate environment.
- Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices.
- Clears impediments for the team.
- Ensures that Scrum processes are being followed and is used correctly for maximizing their benefits.
- A cross-functional group of people responsible for understanding the Product Owner specific requirements.
- Scrum Team creates the project deliverables.
- Responsible for delivering the potentially shippable increments of the product at the end of every sprint.