1. Install Nodejs
- Go to official Nodejs website https://nodejs.org/en/download/
- Download 32 bit or 64 bit version, as per your system requirement.
2. Create your React project
- Create Folder like ‘ReactProject’
If you’ve previously installed ‘create-react-app‘ globally via ‘npm install -g create-react-app‘, please remove any global installs with one of the following commands:
# npm uninstall -g create-react-app
# yarn global remove create-react-app
- Create first React application, using following command
# npx create-react-app <APP-NAME>
** In some cases, you might get an error like “npm ERR! cb() never called!”.
You can run the following command using Administrative privileges and try to create app again.
# npm install –global windows-build-tools
- Once your project folder/app will be created successfully, you will see the following screen
3. Start the development server
- Go to your app folder and type the following command to start the development server
# npm start
- This command will start your application on http://localhost:3000
- Useful Terminal commands every developer should know
- Different deployment environments!
- Microservices architecture
- Project Charter
- Laravel PHP commands